Human beings are everywhere. With residence in every continent, we can be found in the most isolated places in the world, having our own way of living and enjoying life. Human life exists in every corner of the planet from jungles, sea coasts, and the Himalayas to tundras. Our existence is so profound that we have event left a mark of our existence on earth’s geological record.
So, what would happen if all humans disappeared?
- Despite the absence of human global warming would continue for 4 years.
- Without human supervision, the earth would go black(dark).
- The concentration of Co2 would decrease from 409.8 ppm (parts per million) to 280 ppm.
- Domesticated and pet animals would die due to starvation.
- Supermarket and Food stores would be full of mice and rats.
- Big buildings would destroy due to high growing trees.
- Mosses would cover roads and streets.
- Due to a lack of monitoring and power, satellites sent in space would fall back.
- Nature will heal itself and cause the re-life of distinct animals .
- Dollar bills would be just a piece of paper.